Generally speaking, yes. If you have a decent-sized buildup of mold and mildew under your kitchen sink, between your bathroom tiles or on the surface of your carpet, it is best to let professionals handle it. Cleaning services provide industry-grade chemical solvents and sprays that aren’t available to most people, and they offer years of knowledge and experience.
These cleaners are non-toxic and safe for children and pets. Cleaning-service professionals are also well-equipped with the right heavy-duty scrub brushes for the job, and they employ special techniques to forever rid your home from these potent toxins.
Are Mold And Mildew Health Hazards?
Yes, very much so. Mold and mildew release tiny spores into the air and these spores cause respiratory problems, severe allergies and depression. If you ever have difficulty breathing normally, be sure to contact your doctor, in addition to having the mold and mildew removed by a professional cleaning service in Chicago.
What Are The Signs Of Mold And Mildew?
Mold and mildew often look like a white coating on a rug or a black coating on wood and shiny surfaces. Should you begin to see these telltale signs, contact a cleaning professional quickly. Remember: Funguses grow and spread. You can come close to ruining carpets, in particular, if these areas are not treated properly by mold-removal specialists.
Interested in learning more? Contact Kate’s Cleaning Service in Chicago at 773-875-7293.